Monday, January 5, 2009

Feliz Ano Nuevo!

Feliz Ano Nuevo or Happy New Year for whichever way you call the start of 2009!! I am off to a good start, it was a very cold New Year's Eve and although I must say I was tempted to accept the last minute invite I received to ring in the new year at one of the "Hot Latin Clubs" in the area, I graciously declined because after my long shift at work (yes! I worked on New Year's Eve, until 9:30 p.m. to be exact.) I knew I had made a promise to 3 special people of a late night date starting around 11:59 p.m. which included- snuggly pajamas, fuzzy slippers, a great big bowl of fresh popped popcorn and a great BIG BOTTLE OF KIDS CHAMPAGNE!!!

There was NO Way I was going to disappoint and in the end, we had the time of our lives. We ate, We drank, We danced and were merry all the way into the wee night hours of 1:00 a.m. It was at this hour in which I returned from the kitchen with more kids champagne for everyone!! And realized that my 3 late night party dates had fallen fast Asleep! We were all safe, secure and together ready to take on whatever 2009 had in store for us

No comments:

01 09 10