Friday, August 3, 2012

Buttermilk Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pancakes


I am whole-heartedly convinced that if you stuff ANYTHING with chocolate chip cookie dough it will taste absolutamente delicioso! ....And these pancakes are no exception, once I made the pancake


batter I sprinkled it with an ample amount of cookie dough

chunks that there would be no doubt I could taste cookie

dough in every sweet bite. I was just about to swirl these bad

boys into the hot buttery griddle,

 but I felt like something this yummy deserved a fiesta.........well at least some fiesta decorations. So I went to the cabinet and found my most colorful sprinkles and watched them fall


into the batter like sugar coated candies in a pinata. No hay palabras for how soft, fluffy and sweet these pancakes were, every bite of cookie dough gave my mouth a sweet creamy pop!


Buttermilk Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe.

Ingredients
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 egg
1 1/8 cups buttermilk
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup of chocolate chip cookie dough
1/2 cup or amount you desire, colorful sprinkles

Directions

Preheat and lightly grease a large skillet or electric griddle.

Mix the flour, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl. Add the egg, buttermilk, and butter; stir
together lightly, but keep it lumpy.

The batter should look thick, spongy, and puffy. Mix in your chocolate chip cookie dough and your fiesta sprinkles.

Drop 1/3 cup of the batter onto the cooking surface, Cook until lightly-browned on each side, 1 to 2 minutes per side.

4 comments:

Allison @ Alli 'n Son said...

Anything that makes it okay to eat cookie dough for breakfast is at the top of my must-try list.

Sop by, you are the featured recipes on this week's Sweet Tooth Friday.

Unknown said...

These look so sinful...but so delicious! :) YUM! I'm visiting from Sweet Tooth Friday-New follower! :D Hope you'll check out my blog as well - @ Baking Blissful

chica chocolatina said...

@Allison, Thank You so much for featuring my recipe, I love your blog and you just made my Friday that much sweeter! ♥

chica chocolatina said...

@ Blissful Baker, thank you for the compliment, I know there is something wickedly good about anything cookie dough! Thank you for the follow and I will definitely be checking out your blog! ♥

01 09 10