a gory, grisly, blood soaked mess.
Perfect for a holiday where
the more revolting things are the better,
although these s'mores are unconventional and a little disturbing...
Sinking your teeth into fingers and toes have never tasted so good!
1 package of chocolate bars
1 bag of red chocolate melts
1 bag of gummy body parts
As I've said before,I'm not a fan of using fire to warm and melt my S'mores. I just take a cookie sheet and do the following:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2. Split graham crackers into 2 halves, take your chocolate bars and break them into graham cracker size pieces. Place the marshmallow on top of the chocolate bar and place them onto a baking sheet.
3. Pour your red chocolate melts into a microwave safe bowl and place in the microwave and melt at 30 sec intervals until chocolate is completely melted and set aside.
4. Place your S'mores into the oven for around 1 minute or 2 until toasty.
5. Once chocolate and marshmallow are melted use a spoon and drop and drizzle on your melted red chocolate trying to replicate the ooze and splatter of blood.
6. Next, place on 2 or 3 gummy fingers or toes along the sides of the graham cracker so they will hang along the ends once you place on your top cracker.
7. Now place other 1/2 of graham cracker on top of all your goodness. Press lightly to flatten marshmallows. Now it's time to enjoy a terribly gruesome treat!