Monday, January 2, 2012

Feliz Ano Nuevo!

Feliz Ano Nuevo is how you say Happy New Year in Spanish, and with a new year already here it makes me think of all things that are to come and excitement for the future! Also with every new year comes new expectations or hopes and of course resolutions to change the things that you may have neglected in the past. For me my blog is definitely one of those "things" that come to mind and I am putting it at the top of my resolution list for 2012. There really is no better way to document my journeys and ideas in baking and business and at one time in my life I really enjoyed writing and as a child dabbled with the idea of becoming a writer. I actually didn't come up with the idea on my own, but I was encouraged in least in thought when my wonderful 4th grade teacher Ms. Hart ♥ said I had a gift for writing and she always looked forward to reading my work! It's amazing what a fabulous teacher with positive words and encouragement can do for a child's self-esteem.



Anyway, enough with the sentimentals and on to the cake! Feliz Ano Nuevo, Happy New Year! Whichever way you say it, I have a feeling 2012 is going to be GREAT!!

No comments:

01 09 10